Sunday 5 February 2012

Sleeping with aunt

I was 18 when i was turned on bymy aunt. My aunt is white in colour with big boobs and firm ass. She was 40yo then . My auntusually close the door when she change her dress but nowadays she just show of her half nude body in bra. My aunt is my father's sister. So she usually visitus. Last time when she visited up sometim unexpected happen. She came around 4 pm and i was in the kitchen with my mother in the slab. I do not year any underwear at home and my peniswas freely hung . I was sitting in a slab and she came and stand sliding to my lap. My cock was in her ass hole she looked and smiled at me since i was thrustingon her ass.at that after all went to bed she come and called to sleep with her. I went doubting . She year nighty at home . She hugged of while laying on the bed.She started talking to me and i was putting my mouth in her navel part giving my hot breath. Ihugged her above her breasts. She put her leg over mine. I raised her nighty to her thighs and started rubbing my legs overhers to which she smiled. Her mighty was having a zib . I lowered the zib and inserted my mouth to del her breasts . She hold of tightly towards her which gave me more courage. I thrustedmy cock towards her pussy part and she came more closer to me .There was not even air between our bodies. I was now sure that she was ready for sex with me. I brought my face closer to her and my lips was very closer to her . Her got breath was hitting on my lips. I gave a slight lips on her lips. I again reached her lips and she now kissed me and sucked my lips. It was a french kiss .our tongues were twisted and our teeths crashed. After about 15 minutes i entered my hand to her nighty to her breastpart and rubbed her breasts in bra. I removed her dress making her nude. She removed mine too making me totally nude. I could feel her naked skin beneath me. I squeezed her breasts and suckedthose nipples. I circled her nipples and rubbed my cock at the entryof her pussy . She was crying for fuck. But i was not. I circled them and rubbed her pussy lips more. She was crying now. I entered a little of my 7" to her pussy . She was asking to enter more. I kissed on her lips and circled her nipples with my fingers. When she cried more i entered my full cock so it touches her pussy wall she gave a big gasp which made me more horny . I slowly increased the speed of stroking and after stroking for around 30 mintfs i put my first load into her .she was gasping heavily now and was eager for more. I made her to sit in doggy position.i put my cock toher anal part and started stroking her ass. It was tight but i did it slowly that it should not pain her . I cummed inside her assand my sperm was dripping out ofher asshole when i look. I them looked at her she said "thank youmy boy i was looking for such a home fuck from the day of my marriage. We will continue this until my death ".but hybr still looking at her she asked me "whymy husband is looking at me? I had given you all i had my boy if ihave anything more you can takeit. " i said "would you suck my cock aunty " for this she took mycock in her hand and started riding her tongue over it . I put my load again in her this time in mouth . I kissed her and we slept happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment