Sunday 26 February 2012

Aunt Dancing on my Tongue

Hi guys n gals around the globe, this is Arun here from kerala ,nowstudying in mangalore for engineering first of thanks to keralaerotica for stting up such anice website, let me tell bt myself,I m 22, I always have the fantasy for mature ladies n couples rather than young ones....Iam 6ft tall, 65kg weight ,clean shave, fair and I have a hairy athletic body and most importantly I have a thick 8.5inch tool.. I have two blessed sexual organs, its my cock and my tongue, u might be wondering what makes my tongue blessed let me tell abt the incident I am born in one of the high class family and that makes me away to interact with gals of my hometown, so that makes me sadtoo we have a neighbor who is a widow, let me call her lakshmi.. she38, with fair body and she's very fat, she typically resembles our SHAKEELA. I used to visit her house once in while and she tlks much we talk about almost ll topics and we discussed abt sex also, then I came to know shes starving for sex much and invitedme to please her, but I told her itis very risky for me coz of my social status, so she promised me that she wont make any sort of bad name to me, so I agreed to please her, also I get immense pleasure in satisfying a sex starving women rather than those young gals who does sex for just as a routine, they needs quickie sessions which I hate, to me I like long sessions with lots offoreplay for which these kinda gals don't have time ok lets comeback to the story, so I told her my likes and she was extremely happy to her that as she too wanted the same, after this conversation she went to thekitchen for taking coffee for me, Iwent from the back and slowly caught hold of herby her hip, she was aroused by it and I started to kiss her neck, kiss slowly become suck like Dracula does ;-),at this time my rod was getting insert to her ass crack and she was enjoying it like anything, when my suck was becoming deepshe was enjoying it utmost, I saw she was lifted to stand in toe, so I understood she enjoying it to the max then I moved to her earlobes and suck there for 10-15 minutes, Then she told me to sit for the minute she will be right back after changing the hercloth. When she come back after few minute, i was really surprised to see her that she was in a transparent night gown in which her boobs and her panties was clearly visible. I was very much excited after looking at her, and Iimmediately hold her and kissed her pink lips with a French kiss and she was also cooperating me at a same time, and i was playing with her nice boobs .After she told me to sit on the bed and then she made me undressed me by taking off my pant and my underwear and she was really happy to see my 9inch big cock and she immediately put my cock in her mount and started to do blowjob, i was really very much excited and i was enjoying the act as well .She had taken my cock fully inside her mount and with her tongue she was licking itfrom up to down and i was moaning with pleasure. After 25 minutes i cannot hold it up and i was about to cum and i told her that I was about to cum and she told me to cum inside her mouth and she drank all my juice. Now it was my turn to take the action, imade her remove her gown and now she was only in her bra and panties and she was looking reallysexy. First i removed her bra and for the first time in my life i have touch the boobs of any women, her boobs were very fairy in color and i immediately started tolick her firm boobs and she was moaning with pleasure saying thatarun 'fuck me pls fuck me", but i want to take some pleasure so i decided to do oral sex first. Aftersome time her nipples were hard like rock and now i told her that now i want to lick her pussy, so please remove her panties, she immediately removed her panties and i was really surprise to see that she did not had any hairs onher pussy she had shaved it and her pussy was pink in color. I had not shaved my face for last 5 days , so there was enough small newly grown hairs which was veryrough, so i started to lick from upto the down and she was mo aning like anything, now I slowly started to insert my finger slowlyalong with licking, so there were three things now working on her pussy, my facial hair was scrubbing her outer walls of her vagina which she enjoyed much, that she told me after sex, then my tongue searching for her gspot and my finger which pokes her inside..,,as i was licking her pussy she was making noise like ah ah ah a aaaaaaaahhhhhha ah ah ah aha ha and i was enjoying the music.:-) now i had put my second finger inside and the second did not went completed inside as her pussy whole was notbig enough and she didn't had sexfor some years when I continued this, I saw the most cherishing moment, she was at the core of enjoyment as she moaned and arched her body like a bow, remember she not having a athletic body, she's fat like our shakeela.. so think the enjoyment she got ! ! !! that's why I told at the beginning my tongue is blessed ! ! !! But she also could nothold much and finally she cum andher all juice come out of her pussy but i had lick each and every drop of her cum. After thatshe again started playing with mycock and after few minute it again started to erect and now she told me that she want my penis in her pussy.As her pussy was well lubricated i did not applyany further oil, and i made her sleep on the bed and kept her legs on my shoulder and enter mypenis inside her pussy but at the first stroke it does not went fullyas her pussy was very tight , so at the second stroke i pushed mypenis inside her pussy and now it went fully inside her and now i started to jerk my penis in and out and she was making noise ah ouch ah uuh and told me that arun" do it faster , faster put ur penis fully inside my pussy". i was really enjoying the moment and after fucking her for 5 minute i could not hold and i told her that i was going to cum, she told me she want my cum inside her pussyso after few strokes i cummed inside her pussy and empty all myload inside her pussy , but she was not satisfied with that and she told me that she want some more act. For the few minute i laybeside her and after that she touch my penis and again it was erect and now these time she want to have the doggie style. Sonow she was on the doggie style and i was entering my penis from the back and she was now really enjoying the pleasure and moaning at the same time. But these time as it was second time for me i told her that i will now completely satisfied u , and as i was entering my penis in she was also pushing it from back so that my penis will fully went inside her, as i was entering my penis as the same time i was pressing her boobs and nipple. These time after 20 minute we both had come and she was now fully satisfied with me . After the act was over for 10 to 15 minutes wesleep together and i was kissing and pressing her boobs . I always fantasized fucking her butter big ass, I told her that now want to fuck ur ass, but she told me that she had never done it and she was very much afraid that it will hurt her. But i explain her that i will not hurt so much , for the first time it will hurt then u will bealso enjoying, then she agreed and i decided to fuck ass, when i inserted my one finger inside her anal it was very much tight. I toldher to bring some oil so that i willnot hurt u and she brought someoil and i applied it on her anal andmy penis and now i made her on the doggie style and at first i tryto put the top of my penis inside her anal but she was shouting that it pain her then i told her that i will not pain , just for once it will pain and with a fast jerk myfull penis was insider her and nowi stated to do it in the slow motion and she was moaning with pain and told me to stop but i refused it and i now started to increase my speed & after some time she was also enjoying the act. I did these for nearly 25 minute these time and she was moaning with pleasure and after that i filled her anal with my cum and i was so exhausted that i lay beside her and started to kiss her and press her boobs. We bothremain at the same position for an half an hour . After that i ask her that r u satisfied , she told me that she had never done these type of sex in her life and her husband was very slow in sex.Then she ask me that how was my experience as I was first time for me, I answered her that I waswonderful and now I will come whenever I am excited to have sex with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment