Sunday 26 February 2012

Late Night Tution

It so happened, that one of my student was to be taught at 9pmtill 10pm and as usual I went into his house as the door was slightlyopen. I proceeded directly into mystudents study room. I look all round, but my student was missing. Suddenly I could hear the footstep voice of a lady with payal moving towards my room. Itwas my student’s mother brushing her long hair with her towel and drying it, she entered the room and Little did I realize what was in store for me. The sight was amazing, a beautiful lady with a transparent linen on her body, she was shocked to seeme and could not retract her steps quickly. Trying to rush to the other room, she slipped and fell on my lap and my table was just at the exit door. The reaction was so nice, that she just lifted her hair from her face looked up and smiled. I holed her hand and lifted her up, she smiledagain. This time it was a face-to-face smile. She beautiful body wasvisible to my naked eyes. She toldme that I would have to teach here a few lessons and I said ‘Yes’, She said .. Yes ..Sxx. She hold me tight and my cock was rock hard, she just pulled her linen cloth and I could feel her body so hot and soft, her boobs were bulging with big tits, her dick was slightly heavy but she had a flat belly. She was very beautiful to my eyes ! She wantedquick short lessons in XXX. He unzipped me and my big cock (9 inches) pops out into her hand. She starts licking and sucking my penis head, stroking me fast and lifting me high. I was red and I removed my dress, I asked what positions that she was not used to in the past 15 years of her marriage. She said ‘My hubby penetrates only once a week’ I need a whole some meal today ! I kissed her all around her body, she sucked my cock. I licked her pussy and lifted her high, she groaned, pushing her butts up and down, I licked it Hard and shegroaned louder.. She was shouting, I want you in, push it in, right now…. My cock was ready for a contest which I was facing for the first time ! I pushed my cock into her wet pussy, she was moving up and groaning loudly, I pushed it harder each time and she said ‘More deeper’, I like it, I am enjoying it, Strike me deep inside !! I fucked and then came fountain of white fluid which I leaked into her deep pussy. We continued out act and rested after some time. Once again she started stroking my cock and licking and prepared me for a second arousal , this time she insisted she wanted a longer session with me. I started and I pushed my penis in various strokes and positions, he reachedorgasm twice in quick sucessions and was very happy with me. Shethen climbed on me and started fucking me hard ! She was pushingmy balls for a hard prick inside her pussy, I was enjoying it as well. Thereafter she insisted that I insert my big fat cock inside her ass. She was feeling the pain , butshe wanted to take my big , fat cock into her ass. She applied petroleum jelly into it and after afew slowly guided strokes I push my cock into her ass. She was enjoying it nicely, I pushed it hardeach time and was enjoying the best of the fucks ! She was groaning and shouting ‘Give me more’, Deeper, Harder ! This was her third orgasm in 30 minutes ! Suddenly my fluid leaked into her dick and I was striking shot after shots into her ass. He was enjoying every moment of it, she insisted that I continue, which I did for some more time. Then suddenly rang the phone, it was here husband “Honey, I will be late tonight, have your food and go to bed” to which she replied ‘I am having my food, there is nothing left over for you’ She was so happy with the manner I prolonged my ejection and gave her full packed long sessions of sxx (I use various techniques to prolong my ejaculation). She wanted me to Fxxk here regularlyand teach her the art to enjoy lengthy Sxx sessions. I used to teach her more than one things and we used to meet at a privateplace to enjoy completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment