Sunday 26 February 2012

9Th Day Sex After Period For Pregnancy

This is the 1st time I am writing a story which projects the true incidence of my life. I am regular visitor of Kerala Erotic and inspired by the posting. This encourages me in writing my own;hope you all like it with some positive or negative feedback. It’san incidence when I was plant technician and shifted my base depending on job location. I was on contract job with lot of traveling. I was working for a chemical firm in Gujarat and hired a house in near vicinity. My houseowner was a couple in mid 30’s. It was a row house where I was offered a room on 1st floor. It was almost 8 ½ years of their marriage and no child yet. House owner aunty look very sexy and had a mind blowing figure 38-29-37. She mainly wear sari. Her stomach use to be visible clearly with her navel chord and even her back depending on the blouse she wears. She had good dressing sense. Her husband was simple. Whenever I get change, I use to glare at her without her noticing. I never dare to look in her eyes. Once in a month I talkedwith them to hand over the monthly rent. Her husband switched base to USA for business. He left leaving aunty behind and would take her when business gets established and everything settles down. While going he asked me to take care of her needs and help her when she would be in need. I and aunty became friendly thereafter and started talking freely. We even discuss personal and private matters. She was very normal in talks and helpful but was depressed for not baring child. They had medical checkups and report was normal. I felt sorry forher. After 6 months her husband came back for a week. He left andasked me to take care of her. I was invited for dinner by aunty that day. After having dinner she asked me whether I can help her which I agreed. I asked what typeof help she required. For which she replied that she want a child from me. I was shocked to hear but I agreed. She told me something very personal about ladies issue especially about woman periods, conceiving condition and pregnancy. Her monthly period got ended on the day her husband arrived. For the whole week they had sex 1-2 times in a day. She took lot of her husband sperm in her vagina for the whole week might be sufficient to conceive but it was not happening for around 8 ½ years. She explained me about woman’s anatomy. 12-16 day from start of periods woman giveout eggs with unite and co-joinedwith men sperms which help woman to get pregnant. Woman ismore fertile on those days. Only 8th days are passed when her husband left. She wanted me to continue from 9th till the 16th days. She asked me that my sex tuition and her help will start from now onwards. She wanted my penis juice to get herself pregnant and even her husband won’t come to know or doubt herpregnancy. She went in to wash utensil after dinner and I was watching TV. She finished her household chorus and came and stand between me and Tv and switched it off with remote. She turns herself facing towards me and I was sitting on couch. She started unwinding her sari dropping her palau. Her low cut blouse reveals her breast trying to come out of cage. She removed her sari and drop is aside. She was only in her blouse and petticoat. She unhooked her blouse button and her breast bounced in air as she was withouther bra. For the 1st time in my life I saw a woman with her bare breast. Her breast was marvelouswith darkish brown prominent perky big nipple. I was hot and excited. She dropped her blouse aside and opens the knot of her petticoat. Her petticoat dropped on the floor. She was completely naked standing in front of me andher pussy pubic hair was dark bigand very dense. I love that sight. She was looking very sexy with that extra flesh over her stomach and deep wide navel chord make her look much more beautiful. She looks like a sex goddess. I could feel changes between my legs. She holds my hand and makes me stand. She was not at all shy for her nakedness. She opens my shirt & pant button and also unzip my pant. I too was naked made by her with just underwear hiding my penis and ass. My penis was hard and wanted to get out of my underwear. Moment she slide my underwear below my penis region it got hard erect running parallel to ground like a rocket ready for launching. Everything happing was new to be. I like thatbeautiful and sexy experience. Aunty asked me to sit on the coach I did as she directed. My penis was hard facing the ceiling. She adjusted herself on the coachcoming over me and with her hand adjusted her pussy opening just above the tip of my penis. She was teaching me sex. I lookedat my penis which got eloped in her vagina in no time. My hard bigpenis vanished in her pussy. She moved herself over the shaft of my penis. I could see my penis getting in and out of her pussy as she was moving up-down. She adjusted her right breast nipple just in front of my mouth. I could guess her signal of breast sucking. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked vigorously. We both enjoyed every moment. It went on for some more moment. My penis was getting in and out of her pussy and her left and right nipple being sucked simultaneously. Within 15 min I could feel some excitement in my penis which got expressed and aunty noted it. She immediately moved over my penis so as to avoid my juice in her vagina. She was desperate to get pregnant but I don’t understand why she moved off. I was in immense pleasure. Suddenly she holds my penis and pinched and squeezed itso tightly that I got pain and I gradually lost erection. I had faithin her for what she was doing. I didn’t retaliate. Aunty went to the bed room and asked me to accompany. She sat between my legs and took my penis in her mouth and sucked it. It started gaining erection. I was astonished to see her taking my penis in her mouth and sucking it vigorously as I sucked her nipple. It was a drive to make my penis hard erect once again. In fraction of seconds I gained erection. She lay on bed placing a pillow below her back. Asked me to come over her and once again start fucking. He pussy lips was wide open and quite high because of that pillow. She took hold of my penis and places the tip just at her pussy lips opening and asked me to pump it inside and move it back and forth as she was doing. I applied pressure and my penis slipped in her vagina as she was wet and greasy inside. I pumped hard and fast and could hear a plumping sound when my penis moved in and out in her vagina. We both were very much comfortable and enjoying a lot. After around 20 min I could feel the excitement in my penis which Iindicated to her. She asked me not to worry and keep on continuing. I did as she said and inno time I could feel jerk in my penis and my juice got ejaculated all in her vagina. There was a huge flow of juice as it was the 1st time my penis was giving out a juice in a woman’s vagina. I tookmy penis out of her vagina and she holds her legs up in air to accumulate all the juice in her vagina to impregnate herself. I laybeside her all through the night sucking her nipple and she was taking utmost care that all the juice get in her vagina and not a single drop get waisted. It was his9th day after the start of period.She wanted to have sex daily till 16th day so that she could get pregnant. It was a risk she was taking and didn’t want to miss this opportunity. Our sexual encounter continued till the 16th day with different position which Iwill narrate in different stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment