Sunday 26 February 2012

Question. I'm 38, unmarried, pure veg, God-fearing and I help poor people. For two years, I've encountered frequent nightfall and stupid dreams one-two times a week. Every night my penis becomes stiff. I sleep only with bikini briefs and my semen spoils the clean bed. Kindly suggest a herbal medicine to stop nightfall, erections and to get peace of mind and harmony. I have less/negligible chest hair, but the facial hair is intense.

Answer. God gave you a body and mind to do good, he also
gave you sexual desire for pleasure
with the main thought of conception.
The sperms produce at such a rapid rate
that the old just have to leave, hence
the nightfall. The sperms can also be discharged by masturbation or
intercourse. Your dreams are trying to
tell you to form a bond with someone.
Then you will have peace and
harmony. Be satisfied with your hair
distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment