Sunday 5 February 2012

Aunty

Hi,my aunty was a fat and plummylady with a huge tits and firm round ass which her husband hadgifted her. She became a widow at the age of 31 and she was pregnant when he died. She got transfer and come to our place.
Her only hope of life was her baby. But when she delivered it was dead. Knowing this she became a little nutty and thoughtme as her baby. My parents wereabroad and my grandmother whostayed with of leave the house as her daughter my aunt was little attacking to her. Now i was all alone to suffer her . But it wasfor good . She had only problem that she thought of as her baby. So during nights she will become topless and willl feed me with her milk. She had a thick red lips. Withthat she will kiss me in my lips. These all made of horney.
It increased when she took me tobathroom making myself and herself nude. She will take 7" cockin her hand and will soap it and other body parts. I will also squeeze her breasts. One day herdoctor as usual called of and them i told about the change that took place in her last day. As usual she was bathing of and when she took my cock to soap she robbed holding it. Doctor told me she may get back to her senses if she get the husbandal love and caring.
I was happy to give it .as usual when she lactate me i cited on her nipples and squeezed her juicy tits. Milk flowed out of them lubricating them and my cock. I then kissed her on moth and went over for about 15 minute. I removed her lower dress making her nude. I inserted my coal to her pussy and stroked it itini her a full load. I then anal ducked her and have her a nice blow job. Shefelt unconscious after my cumming on her . Then he woke upto her senses .

No comments:

Post a Comment