Sunday 5 February 2012

sex with sushma aunty

This is my second sex experience with a beautiful aunty. One fine day, I was just going for walking and then are so many houses in our complex. I have always waitedfor someone or the other aunty to call for me sex. But today my dream was almost fulfilled. as i was walking one aunty called me and asked me about studies. she asked if I can help out her son in studies. I slowly started talking with her well. I asked her about her husbands profession. she waslittle about sad when I asked her about her husband. I understood that there was something wrong.I thought it to be a nice opportunity and I asked her for water. when she brought water and gave it to me, her nighty's zip was open. I knew she did it wantedly. then I wantedly dropped the water on my pants. the area near my zip became wet. she came and wiped it. to her surprise she found my penis erect. she asked me what is this. Itold her aunty dont mistake me.you are so sexy. She obliged politely. I asked her to sit by my side. She came and I slowly started undressing her. Then It was the unforgettable moment inmy life. I fucked her till her husband came. she enjoyed it. shealso sucked my penis. After wardswhenever she wants sex or whenever her husband is not at home. she messages or calls him. I go to her house with a condom and I fuck her completely. she loves it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment