Sunday 5 February 2012

sex with my aunt nandhini

Hi every one i am dineshraj from pondy, and i am 20 years old. In my family i am the only son and my parents are employed and they will come during night and i have morning collage so i will come home in afternoon. My neighbour aunty named nandhini who has a husband of age 55 butshe is 30 she got married due to money of her family backgroung and hi is a drinker an addit to alchoal and he will come 12 @ night. And she is a beautifull aunty,she looks fair with big boobs and round ass and almost a nice peace. Her sex life is almostwent waste due to her husband, and i usually talk to her and she is our good family friend to us, i usually go to her home and i havea nice chat. Like that one day after comming from the collage i went to her home and had a chatshe said that she will have a bathand come and asked me to take care of the home so i put the dvd in which some erotic content are there in some of the area ,onseeing that i got to mood and my9inch dick got erect and stood straight and bulging out of my pant , i noticed that that the bathroo, door was not locked andi went near and opened lightly and i was shocked that she is mastrubathing by fingering her pussy and i kept on seeing that and she started bathing and she asked me the towel and i gave her and the next day my parentshave to go to marraige which is important and they asked me to come but i refused because to stay that night with aunt and her husband also went out of station for his bussiness and i knocked the door ,and my parents informed to her already,she opened the door and she was in blue saree in which she looks awsome and asked me to come inside and i was watching tvand she asked me to eat and we ate together and we had startedchating and whe had general chatand we were about to sleep and she asked me to sleep with her inthe same bed and i said ok and she was in deep sleep and i was in the idea to fuck her so i slowlyi put my hands on her ass and onher hip and slowly removed the saree and i can see the boobs covered i touched them and i slowly tryed to remove but she wake and took my hands away and went to bathroom,i got afraide but i was surely in the mood to have sex with her so i went to the bathroom and saw her in the door hole ,again she was mastrubathing. I went to bedpretened as though sleeping and she came out and lye beside me by not covering the navel part and i was in the mood and i turned her and kissed her hardely in her mouth she said i know u will come to me because she saw me that i was watching her while she is bathing and asked me to go head , so i slowly removed her saree and removed her blouse followed by the bra and on seeing the the white boobs i started playing with it by sucking and licking and she removed my pand and i am not wearing any underware on seeingmy 9inch rod she gone crazy and started sucking and lick it and she sucked it for 15 min and and removed her panty and i saw a clean shaved pussy and started toung fuck for 10 min and fingurefuck for 5 min and she asked me to fuck her and i slowly inserted my tool into her pussy and increased the speed and she moaned ahhh hoooo aaa sasashhshsssssshhhhhhxhsxxxhsxxxshh and i cum in her pussy and she thanked me for the great fuck which i fullfilled her sexual life and we have sex when ever i got erect..........

No comments:

Post a Comment