Friday 17 February 2012

The taste of Old Wine

This is a true incident that happened two weeks ago and it took me 2 weeks to get out of that sweet shock to pen down this experience of mine. Readers of my earlier stories might know that am currently in Europe and that’s something that am glad about. Cause 2 weeks ago I had this wonderful chance of going to bed with a very elderly Dutch woman. She is by far the oldest woman I have ever had sex with. She was 48. She is the best ever. Her name is Christina and she hasbeen divorced for 10 years and her 2 kids don’t stay with her and they only visit her once in a while. Now about Christina, she is somebody whom you will call a gorgeous, classic aunty. She was classic in the way she dressed, the way she carried herself. I couldn’t really believe I got her. She has greying hair and its quitelong till her mid back and its thickand straight. Now about the important features, she has a very very tight butt. I really couldn’t imagine how she has maintained it through all the years. She also had perky tits. She had very minimal wrinkles on her skin and you could never guess her age. I met her in a localbar, where I usually frequented to. I have seen her couple of times before than at that night. But it was only now that I had a chance to talk to her. She was very friendly and we talked aboutgeneral things and the topics went to anything and everything.We talked about girl friends and everything. She was a stranger but I wanted to lay her, so I madeall the moves, was very open andpassionate and everything. We had a few drinks and she asked me where I stayed and everything and we got really close in the mean time. I commented about her, her beauty and charm and she was falling for it, probably the alcohol was having an effect on her. We sat very close at the bar and at times I even caressed her. Probably she was hungry too. Sheasked me how I would go home and I said I just lived close by and I can stroll along, she insisted being dropped. We went out of the bar and she was quite high. I told her that I would drive her home and then leave for mine. She accepted and we went and on the way she wanted some fresh air and so we stopped by the canal. It was a lonely deserted place and the time was around 11:30 PM. While we where at the canal, we smoked and I held her hand told her that she was gorgeous even at this age and she smiled and she asked themost important question. She asked me if I would like to have her. I dropped my cigarette and started kissing her. She was so passionate and we smooched there for about 20 mins. Her perfume and the softness and the feeling of kissing her was so great. I held her butt close. I told her I needed her tonight and we got into the car and drove to herplace. Her place was very modest but very clean and her bed was big and well made. As soon as I went through the door, I pulled her and kissed her and by this time she also was in a more stable state. She kissed me wildly and went down to remove my pant. I sat down on the couch. She got down immediately and reached for my dick and rubbed itvigorously. It was already almost fully erect. She kept rubbing it and went down to take my balls. She sucked them slowly, man thatwas amazing. I have never experienced it before and it was a great feeling. Then she slowly took my dicks head and licked it with her tongue and she made it all wet. She then started slowly sucking the entire dick and occasionally she would gag on it as well. WOW she had so many tricks, then she slowly built her pace and her hair fell onto her face when she did that, I held it up for her and it was a great feeling to do so. I removed her top and her bra, man I never knew someone over 45 years canhave such perky tits. It was not sagging one little bit. I even wondered if it was a fake. LOL. I pulled her up and removed her skirt and there it was the sight I still remember, that butt was so very cute. Her hip to ass ratio was amazing simply amazing. I removed her stockings and she was all nude now and drop dead sexy. I rubbed my cock while she stood before me and we immediately knew what to do, I needed her pussy and she neededmy dick. I lied on the carpet and we got ourselves into 69 position.Her pussy was clean shaven and was pink. I have never seen a pussy of that colour. I made me mad and I chewed on it, bit it sucked it. Oh my god the mere thought makes me have a hard on. We did the 69 and she cummed after 10 mins of sucking and I almost cummed at the same moment and we both drank each others cum. We rolled over and I pissed her and held her close. I made her stand up and bend overthe couch and I held her hair and fucked her from behind. The doggie position is by far my favourite position. I fucked her hard from behind and she was quite responsive. She started moaning for the first time and wow did that arouse me? I fuckedher harder, and she started to scream mildly like vuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…..hmmmmmmmmmmm…vallllllllllllllllllllllla…vuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…hmmmmmmm.After about 20 mins of fierce pounding, I finally cummed into her. I was tired but she wasn’t she wanted more and she startedrubbing my dick again and we went into the bedroom, she led me by holding my dick. I lay on thebed and she climbed on top of meand she rode me like a cow girl. Itwas a wonderful sight to see her boobs bouncing, I squeezed her boobs, she was squeezing my dickwith her pussy. She literally squeezed, she would bend down and kiss me every now and then. After 15 mins we both cummed together and she did cum a river.We both lied down huddled and fondled and the time was already close to 1 in the morning and we caressed and kissed for one hour and then she again started sucking my dick and it was rock hard after a while and I told, her Ineeded to fuck her butt. She smiled and I knew it was a green. Ipulled her up and kissed her and held her legs apart and placed mydick at her butt hole. First I pumped in gently and it wouldn’t go through, I dint want to be hard, so she went to her dressingtable and brought a lotion, I applied it over my dick and all over her butt hole and gently pushed my dick in, now it went in a bit easily and it took me slow jerks of about 5 mins to get in her completely, I held her legs high, so that her butt was in the air and I climbed on top of her and I started pumping. She screamed like hell this time, VUUUUUUU HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM AAAAIIIIIIII, WUUUUUUUU WUUUUUUUU hmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppffffff , and she went on. Ripping through her lovely tight butt was one of the greatest pleasure I have everhad. I finally cummed, but a very little. I hugged her close and we slept naked all night. I asked her how she felt and she told that she had needed this for a long time and that she was only happythat it happened. In the past 12 days, I have fucked her 8 times. I don’t think I will ever get tired offucking her, she is great. She has given into all my fantasies, and wow she was one enriching experience. Christina is a great aunt to fuck and I will fuck her aslong as I can. This was a really wonderful experience; I never expected to go to bed with a Dutch woman. It is so very different to fuck a foreigner thanan Indian.

1 comment:

  1. THE STORY OF HUMAN DESIRES. IT IS THE SAME AS IT IS WITH ANY MATURE LADY IN INDIA OR ABROD. THE LADY HAD EXPRESSED THE DESIRE TO BE FUCKED AND HE HAD SERVED HER WELL. IT IS NOT BAD OR SIN IN THE SENSE THAT EVERY LIVING BODY HAS BIOLOGICAL NEEDS EVEN THE DANISH FEMALE

    We had a few drinks and she asked me where I stayed and everything and we got really close in the mean time. I commented about her, her beauty and charm and she was falling for it, probably the alcohol was having an effect on her. We sat very close at the bar and at times I even caressed her. Probably she was hungry too. Sheasked me how I would go home and I said I just lived close by and I can stroll along, she insisted being dropped. We went out of the bar and she was quite high. I told her that I would drive her home and then leave for mine. She accepted and we went and on the way she wanted some fresh air and so we stopped by the canal. It was a lonely deserted place and the time was around 11:30 PM. While we where at the canal, we smoked and I held her hand told her that she was gorgeous even at this age and she smiled and she asked themost important question. She asked me if I would like to have her. I dropped my cigarette and started kissing her. She was so passionate and we smooched there for about 20 mins. Her perfume and the softness and the feeling of kissing her was so great. I held her butt close. I told her I needed her tonight and we got into the car and drove to herplace. ANY WOMAN MATURE ONLY NEED ANY ADVISE CALL 07503386339

    ReplyDelete