Monday 6 February 2012

Aunty Turned To Wife

Hi friends, it's been a long time. Thanks for all your appreciation, keep up the good work. Please don't hesitate to appreciate any author for that matter. I know how difficult it is to bring out our feelings in writing. Its easy for some, but not for all. So I urge everyone to respect others efforts. A sincere request, if you like a story mail them and showeryour appreciation. If you don't likeit please don't hurt them with abusive words. It really hurts. I got used to it but please think about it once. This story happened few months back. If youhave read my previous story “Sex or Interview” you will be able to connect to this story easily. I got a job in Chennai and was with our uncle and aunty. I and my aunty were fucking everyday, sometimes even in the presence of my uncle. Every day she used to come to my room in the mid night pretending to be going for toilet and was nicely getting fucked by me. No one ever doubted about our secret sex and it was going on just fine. Uncle went on a business trip to Singapore and did not return for months. Whenever aunt called him,he used to tell her that he was busy and may take another month to return. But it turned out that he may not return forever. Aunt had a false hope that he will return soon. One day some of aunt’s relatives came home and invited her for their son’s marriage. Aunt said she will definitely attend the marriage. I had no problem in aunty attending any marriage. The only problem was I had to miss my fucking sessions during night. After few days, aunt left for the marriage, the marriage was in Andhra. I knew that it will take atleast two days for her to return and I was bit sad. That night was a sleepless night for me, I had a feeling of missing something and itwas nothing but the pleasure I used to get from my aunty everyday. The next day when I woke up I was very tired and my eyes were red because of lack of adequate sleep. I wasn’t able to concentrate on my work and returned home early. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the pillows. It was 1’O clock; I woke up unable to sleep. I had to do something to compensate for my missing pleasure. I entered auntie’s room and opened her cup board. I was searching for her bra and panties.I couldn’t find anything in there, and then I opened a big suit case just above the cupboard. It had all I was searching for, my aunt’s bra, panties, skirts and every undergarment she used. I took one of my favorite bra aunt usedto wear, a pale white bra with cum stains on it. I grabbed some of the panties and smelled them to feel her salty pussy. I went to the toilet to see if I can find somerecently used panties and I did find one. It smelled great with hercunt juices and I rushed to my room with that. I stripped swiftly and fell on bed. I held the bra in my hand and imagined aunt’s boobs hanging in front of me. It was giving me the ultimate pleasure. Then I took the panty inmy hand and smelled it. It had hercunt smell all over it; it was making my erect rod more and more painful. I started masturbating on my bed and my cum shot up in the air like a fountain. It fell all over my stomach, thighs and bed sheet. It was satisfied and I started relaxing. I was able to satisfy myself to some extent but clearlyknew that it was not enough. I had to do the same thing for other two days until aunt returned. After two days, I was getting ready for the office. I heard someone knocking the door. I opened the door to find Girija aunty. All my frustrations that got built up during the past two days erupted abruptly. I dragged her inside, closed the door from behind and started kissing her. She was suffocating and asked me to slow down. I heldher boobs in my hand and startedpressing them. She pulled herself from my clutches and escaped into her room. She locked the door from inside fearing for the worse. I followed her into her room and knocked the door continuously. She replied in a slowvoice, “Nandu, please not now, I’mvery tired because of long travel.Please forgive me, I need some rest. Go to office and come soon, Iwi ll wait be waiting for you”. I couldn’t force her because I had adeal with her, not to force her for sex. So, I calmed myself, took my bag and left to our office. Each and every minute was very difficult to pass; it was like hours for me. Each and every woman I saw on the streets and in office started looking like my aunt. My frustration was at its peak and I was expecting when the day will end. People say that sometimes difficulties come all at once and it was true in my case because my fucking manager asked me to stay back that day because there was a new release. I wondered why the fucking release was planned on that day and my anger was building up tremendously. It was getting verylate, it was 10:30 PM and I couldn’t control any more. That day was the day which really pushed my patience to its limits. By the time we finished the release it was 11 PM. I rushed home back in a hurry, my manager was wondering why I was in such a hurry. I was driving very fast, sweeping all the dirt onthe road; I had to make a conscious effort to slow down often. At last I reached home. Thedoor was locked, I knocked the door but aunt didn’t come to open the door, she was sleeping. Iopened the door with the other set of keys I had. I went into my room, changed my dress and rushed to aunt’s room. She was indeep sleep. I approached her closely and kissed her on her forehead. I thought it is not good to disturb her while sleeping. So I turned and started towards my room. The moment I turned she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her. She gave me a fair kiss on my lips and asked me to sit beside her on the bed. “Nandu Sorry, I know how sad you are. I too felt the same thing over there; it was hell to spend the night without you. Somehow I managed to stay there. The marriage was grand; the boy looked just like you. I imagined you marrying me”. “Aunty, thoughuncle is your husband for the outside world, I’m the one who is doing the job of a real husband. I’m satisfying you every day either physically or mentally. So I deserve to be your husband”. “Ohyeah, then show what a real husband can do? … We started kissing; it was the most memorable one. She seemed frustrated just like me, she was biting my lips and we were exchanging kisses. I tasted her lips and it was as sweat as her. We kissed for about a minute andthen she suddenly stopped. She pushed me away and told me, “Why don’t we celebrate tonight as our first night just like a newlymarried couple”. I was overjoyed and said ok. She asked me to waitfor some time, so that she will come dressed in her wedding saree. I was standing near the window waiting to see her like a new bride. “Nandu, I’m here look at me”. I turned around; she was wearing a violet saree with all thegold ornaments. The smell of jasmine on her hair filled the roomand it was turning me on. She was marvelous and I had no words to describe her beauty. I was amazed by her appearance and stood in front of her with mymouth wide open. She started laughing; she came close to me and slapped me lightly to gain my attention”. She said, “Hope you are not a gay, a beautiful women is sitting next to you and you don’t feel like touching her?” It was clearly telling me what to do now and I started towards her. She asked me to switch off the lights. I did not understand why she wanted the lights to be switched off. It was not a time forasking questions, so I just went to turn off the lights. The lights were off, I turned around. She was standing with her hands folded and the windows wide opened. It was moon light, just enough for both of us to see each other. She really was a clever woman. The situation was very romantic. I was feeling a coolbreeze grazing over my body. I went and hugged her tightly. We resumed our kissing. I liked her beautiful soft lips; I was biting herlips softly. Every biting by me had an equal response from her. She held my upper lips in hers and sucked it romantically. I broke thekiss and started kissing her all over her neck. She held my head in her hands and was caressing my ha ir softly. I question everyone, what more pleasure can you get if you are in heaven. I asked her to remove all those gold jewels. She removed everything and kept it on the table. She turned towards me; her eyes had a lot of expectations from me. I removed her saree. She took my hand and placed it on her boobs. I started squeezing her boobs. She closed her eyes and started feeling the pleasure with soft moans. I kissed her boobs; she grabbed my head and presses it against her boobs. Her boobs were so soft and I heldher boobs in my hands. Seeing herwith just blouse was too sexy andmy cock turned into a metal rod. Irequested her to give me a blowjob. She said ok and asked me to take it out. I removed my pants and stripped right away. My cock head was shining in the moon light with precum. I sat on the bed leaning over the bed frame. She started with a kiss on my cock tip and started licking all over my cock with her sweat tongue. She spit on my cock to get it more lubricated and started sucking slowly. She slowly attained a rhythm and I just loved it. She was a very experienced cock sucker and this was enough to prove that. I was enjoying every bit of it. While she was sucking my cock, her sacred thread was hanging out, which was reminding me that I was fucking someone else’s wife. Her big boobs were popping out of her blouse and her cleavage was totally sexy. I removed her blouseslowly while she was sucking my cock and she helped me with that.She was with her bra, a new one and it was a perfect fit for her. I held her boobs and squeezing them nicely while she was sucking my cock. I was at the peak of pleasure and my cock erupted abruptly. She took all the cum in her mouth. It filled her mouth completely and it started overflowing. She started caressing my cock with her cum filled mouth and she sucked my balls in her mouth. I was totally weak and allowed her to do whatever she wants. She startedgiving a handjob and my cock slowly turned into a monster again. This time it was her turn and she asked me to do the samefor her. She stood on the floor and her skirt dropped down in ease. She stood in front of me with her panty and bra. Though I have seen her naked several times, if not most of the times, today it was really special and she was looking great. I slowly pulled her panty down. She felt the shame and turned her face away. It was magnificent. Her pussy has again turned into a bush. It was very thick and covered with lot of hairs. I pressed my lips on it and shake my head violently. She started screaming in pleasure. “Aaah aaahaaaaaaaaaah”, her moaning was too sexy and I repeated it to hear those loud moans. “Nandu, please lick my pussy, please do it”.I inserted my lips slowly inside herpussy, she jumped slightly in excitement. She was already wet and my licking made her leak evenmore. I licked her nicely and she was moaning in pleasure. She had a nice orgasm and released sperms just like I did. I licked it and it was too good. Now we bothof us were ready for the finals. I pulled her on the bed and removed her bra. Her boobs wereshaking and that made her completely nude. I rubbed my lips all over her body, her navel, her boobs, her hips and she was expecting more and more of it. I asked her to get over me and ride me. I turned with my cock facing the ceiling. She came over me, positioned her pussy over meand slowly pulled it inside her pussy. I was feeling the pleasure in every inch of my body. The coolbreeze was agitating our mood. My cock inside her has always been a beautiful feeling. Let me describe you how it will feel when you have a cock inside a pussy. You will feel like your cock is covered with a velvet cloth, wet with soap lather. If your cock skinis peeled off, your cock head will feel that electrifying effect when it touches her womb. The hide and seek game of putting the cock inside out never stops. The women’s pussy has a great strength to suck your cock. Just place the tip of cock a little insidea women’s pussy, their pussy muscles will automatically suck it inside. Only marr ied women with alot of sex in their lives knows thistechnique and they are masters in that. OK, that was a general knowledge tip. Let’s come back tomy story. She was riding me from top and my cock was playing the hide and seek game inside her pussy. She got used to this type of fucking nicely. Before she used to get tired soon but today she is going on well for a long time. Her boobs were bouncing in the moon light. Just a glimpse of those bouncing boobs can make adead man come alive. They have grown so well, wonder what she eats to keep them in such a goodshape always. I couldn’t keep my hands off; I started pinching her nipples. She was screaming loudly and the sounds made my cock vibrate with pleasure. After some time, she started feeling tired. I helped her by holding her back in my hand and lifting it whenever she insisted me to do. Then we were approaching the climax and she started bouncing rapidly. She started saying, “Nanda naa pookuni chimpu …” meaning, “rip my pussy off”. I was doing it already and her pussy was getting ripped off with my giant cock. It ended with loads and loads of cum erupting from my cock, she too cummed and I could feel both the juices getting mixedup inside her pussy. She pushed her pussy over my cock again to fill her pussy with some more remaining cum from my cock. Thenshe got up slowly and fell on the bed next to me. My cock returned to its normal size. She kissed my cock and looked at my face. We both started laughing. I grabbed her close and sucked hernipples. It was more than a first night. We enjoyed like a true married couple. All the waiting for so many days was worth. Then that night we again fucked in doggy style because that was ourmost favorite one. We shared thepleasure equally and we slept on each other’s arms. The next day Iwoke up late because of all the fucky fucky we did yesterday. I went into aunt’s room. She was bathing; I could hear the sound ofthe shower water flowing down. I knocked the door and requested her to allow me inside. She refused and asked me to wait outside. But I was very eager to see her nude while bathing, so I pushed the door with my shoulders, she opened the door at the same time. We both fell in her bath tub. She was laughing and pushed me away from her. She covered her body with the foam; I placed my hand on her boobs and removed all those foam. Her boobs were shining and my wet dress was revealing my huge cock. I pleaded her to see naked once. She said ok and she stepped out of the bathtub. Her round ass was looking sexy and I felt like slapping them. Then she turned around to show her assets completely wet. She was inher glorious form, with a big thickbush and nice set of stiff boobs. I stripped off and started masturbating in front of her. In seconds, I reached a great orgasm and started shooting my cum all over her. She couldn’t control herself. She got hold of my cock and took all the cum whatever was remaining and rubbed my cock all over her boobs. I lifted her up and held herass in my hands. I pushed her on one of the two corners of the wall and pushed my rod inside. It was so lubricated that it disappeared inside her wide pussy.Then we opened the shower and fucked. It was a nice fuck and we both enjoyed it. Then we both came out and dressed up. I applied for a sick leave that day. We both were nude the whole day. She was cooking food nude inthe kitchen. I used to press her boobs from behind and run away. Since our house was the only onein the locality and there was no neighbor’s we had no trouble roaming nude in the house. We never made a count of how manytimes we fucked. We were just fucking again and again the wholeday, to compensate for whateverwe lost in the previous two days. Then by evening we went for shopping. She was purchasing some new bra. She asked me to come with her. The lady asked mam what is your size, she told her size. Immediately I said, no it won’t fit you. She turned towardsme and said “You don’t know anything, keep quiet”. The lady laughed and said, “Mam, sir is right. It won’t fit you; your breasts are a little big to fit into this, please try this one”. Saying this she handed a different size bra. She turned and gave me a romantic look. Then we had dinnerin a posh hotel and drove off to home. While going, she said “Nandu, sometimes I forget that I’m married. I totally forget that I have a husband too. You are always with me and make me feel like you are my husband. You know my size better than me. I appreciate that. I want to be pregnant by you. I want to have a child playing around in our home. Anyway your uncle is a devil, always looking for money. I also know that he won’t return from Singapore. So it’s only me and you. If you are ok with this idea, we shall have a kid”. I was confused but I had to answer herquestion. Aunt was a woman I always liked. Though I had occasional sex with other women no one could match her. The idea of having kid filled me with some fear. But I could understand how it feels for a woman to be without kids for years. Also aunt was not very old; she was just 29, 6 years older than me. But I had a different idea. I told her, aunty if you really want to have a child, we shall marry first. She was shocked to hear that from me. “Nandu, are you joking, I’m married. How can you ask me like this?” “Aunty, from my teenage, Idreamt about having a beautiful wife like you. Many times I dreamtof marrying you. What’s wrong in that, anyway uncle won’t return?He might have married some women by now and may have kidsalso. Why you want to sacrifice your life for that bastard. Why don’t you marry me? We shall have as many kids as you like. Please don’t say no. I will look after you like a queen, aunty please say yes”. She was shockedto hear all these and kept quiet for a while. She turned her face away and slowly murmured. Then she asked me to stop the car. She stepped out of the car and started thinking. I was not ready to listen a no from her. She askedme come outside. “Nandu, to be frank I had sex with my husband only once. He never cared about me except giving me the role of his wife among his family. I’m an ordinary Indian women just like others, I too want to have kids, enjoy the life with my family. But Inever had any of these from my husband. He is always busy with his own private life, always running for money. It’s because ofhim I had to rely on you for sex. IfI can get all these by you, why will I say no”. Saying this she turned towards me looking at my face expecting an answer. I recollected whatever she said once again like rewinding a cassette and concluded that it was a yes. I jumped in happiness, lifted her up and turned around. We kissed on the highway and hugged each other expressing the true love we had on each other. We approached a god man and looked for a good day in thatmonth. We removed the old yellowthread from my uncle on a Friday as per his guidance and got married in a temple. The feeling ofmy aunt having the thread tied by me on her chest was making me feel proud. My aunt turned into my wife. I don’t have to bother about anyone now, she is mine completely. The guilt feeling Ihad while fucking her all these days were totally washed away. Every boy in his teenage dream about some woman. I use to dream about my aunty, in your case it may be someone else. But Imarried the woman I dreamt of, I feel lucky. Hey aunties out there, all of you are meant to be fucked.There is no rule that the cock that enters your pussies should be your husbands. Any cock from any one can fit in your pussies, don’t starve for sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment