Monday 12 March 2012

Question. I am a 24-year-old healthy man. I masturbate three-four times daily and usually ejaculate within five to six minutes. Last month, I tried to have sex with my partner for the first time. But during foreplay, I could not control my hands and started masturbating, because of which I ejaculated before penetration. After that I did not get an erection for the entire day. However, I had a normal erection the next day. After this episode, I have never had sex with my partner. Why did this happen to me? Please help.

Answer. You have become
addicted to masturbation. Doing it a
number of times daily is going to lead
to trouble, some of which you are already experiencing. Try breaking the
habit and reduce masturbation to three
times a week only.

No comments:

Post a Comment