Saturday 10 March 2012

My Cousin Cunt Gift To Me

First of all hello everyone and I'm Sahil I'm going to narrate that incident which changed my life. This incident took place with help of my cousin when I went for her sisters marriage, frankly speakingI'm a cool guy 5'10" athletic build brown eyes and brown hairs sincemy childhood and I and my cousin had a great affection towards each other about her she was 21when this incident happened and Iwas 19 and her name is Shweta she is 5’ 5 very fair and an awesome girl to be fucked in bed and her figure is 34 26 36
Now coming to the story and this happened on 12 December 2010 when it was my cousins marriage who was elder sister of Shweta itwas mehndi and all the ladies were busy in mehendi i enjoying the occasion went near to my elder cousin and started cracking jokes and she introduced myself to all her friends in the meanwhileeverybody got ready for dance and all of us started dancing till midnight when all of us were tiredwe went to our beds and I got a single bed in the balcony.
I arranged myself into the bed and prepared for sleep in the meanwhile Shweta came looking here and there to find a place to sleep since I was sleeping alone she asked me get on the other side and I moved a little and she got on the bed after some time when none of us was feeling sleepy we started gossiping in themeanwhile I don't know when I putmy hand on her belly she just gota shiver after sometime I started moving my hand in circular paths and my finger got into her navel Istarted giggling her like a small child meanwhile.
My hand struck on her endlines ofher bra I did not care about it but when my eyes touched it again I felt that my penis was getting stiff. I just moved to her sides and don't know when I sleptnext day was ring ceremony when in night I went on my bed shweta asked me to keep her seat with a cunning smile when she came I found she was different from yesterday she has sprayed perfume in her hairs and and exotic smell was coming from her after sometime she kept her hand on my belly.
I started playing with her i kept my right leg on her pussy I was inmy shorts I found it wet as soon as I touched it di just jumped and she hugged me tightly and she hold me as tightly as if she want to kill me. My mouth was near herboobs and I started kissing on herboobs she started moaning softly and pressing my head on her boobs said can I drink your milk she laughed and said girls cannot give milk before marriage I politelyreplied why? She said dnt fool meyou should have been with many girls.
I innocently said no she kissed me on my cheeks and said chalo aaj main sikhati hu tujhe sab kuch and she hold my hand and put it on her boobs and pressed them I lost my senses and started pressing her boobs like anything she was crying in pleasure I moved my one hand on her belly and moved in her navel she was just kissing on my face and eyes and breating heavily and I could hear her heartbeats which was running like anything I touched her pussy and started fingering from above her salwar.
I loosened her knot and took one finger near her pussy which was full of hairs and I started rubbing my hands in her hairs and she hold my cock in my shorts and started stroking soon i cummed as it was my first cum then she cleaned her hands and she asked me to finger her slowly but deeply and soon as I give my finger inside she just tightened her legs and after about 10 minutes she cummed then she asked me how I was feeling. I was just on the top of my mind she moved down and took my cock in her mouth.
I started licking and sucking it likean ice cream my cock was paining but still it grew well, she came on top of me riding like a horse she was just moving her head right left and center keeping her handson my chest after sometime I went to top of her and started pumping her soon I came inside her and we both slept in each others arms and till the marriage and 5 days more I fucked her regulaly those were my golden days.

No comments:

Post a Comment