Saturday 10 March 2012

Fucking And Drinking Juice From The Cunt OfMy Sexy Aunty - Part II

Part II cont .. She used to frequently allow me to her bath room whenever she is taking bath. she never used to mind to leave her blouse and bra and wear a small towel before me while taking bath. Some time she used to take my help to unhook her blouse and bra. One day she called me inside her bath room, asusual I entered there. she complained me that her necklace get entangled with blouse hooks can I clear it. I told ok. she sat on a bit small stool, and I went near to hear and slowly tried to unhook, but the hooks were really mixed into her bra and blouse and it is becoming tough for me to do it standing. almost 15 min I tried but unable to release it. she also got bored andstarted laughing at me saying, what kind of husband I can become if married? I told what is the problem, she told me U are unable to lose my blouse and bra what kind of satisfaction u can give to Ur girl after marriage, I looked at her confusedly. then I told if u sleep on the bed I can solve the problem. then she got angry on me and shouted on me what do you mean, I innocently told her I am unable to stand and get hold of the hooks hence u need to be in a lying position on the cot then it is easy for me to remove the problem.. she again laughed and agreed the idea, she already removed her petticoat and under garment, she was wearing a small towel exposing her well-grown and round shaped thighs. she agreed and asked me to follow with her to bed room, and she laid down on the cot and kept 2 or 3 pillows below her back to give me a good look of her blouse to work on it. Then I bent on her and started trying to remove hooks. She asked me to be careful as the necklace can break if I apply force. She also told me to become relaxed by wearing a lungi and leaving the shirt on . I removed my dress and almost in a semi nude condition, she signalled to bolt the door andclose the curtains, that no body by chance think wrong with us.
After that I gone near to her tried to bend my head and started applying teeth to lose thehooks, this worked well, 2 hooks were loosened and 3 were there still, now her tight bra is seen fully, and her throbbing boobs were a sight of full attraction, I could not control, she shouted onme what I am staring, I told sorry quickly and again started my work, while doing this I need to rest my hands on her thighs, while bending along with my hip resting on her thighs, her small towel got loosed and she became fully exposed. she took her palm and kept on her pussy to hide it, but I told her hand is not allowing to bend then in a smiling manner she opened her hands and restedher hands on my buttocks. this time I fully rested on her pussy and pubic hair, my lund almost getting throbbing on her open pussy. she noticed it and kept quite. she was around 47 years but looks 8 or 9 year younger due to her slim waist line and firmbreasts, her breasts size was nearly awesome sizing 42 to 44 size. she has a beautiful hip full offlesh and softness with a size of 37 to 39 inches, I am not sure of any womans size till then I never seen any woman nude, now I am so close to her woman head. whilehandling her blouse hooks I could remove almost all hooks and the last hook became complex. now her small braw is unable to hold her heavy weight boobs and I am loosing control and told her I needto relax some time as my hands are paining she agreed and asked me to rest on her boobs and open pussy. still my lungi is on. sheslowly opened my lungi and entered her soft finger into my undies and started slowly waving my lund on her pubic hair. she asked me to lift the blouse and bra above her shoulders. I did so as she said.
Now she is almost nude. she smiledvery seductively, and told she needs a good massage and asked me to start with her boobs. she told further since oil may spoil thebed sheet she told both of us to lay down on a thick mattress down the cot. I agreed and she hinted to remove my lungi also asit can be spoiled with oil along with undies. I was slightly worried, but she assured me I need not get worried as every thing is inside house and she is my close relative and hence I can feel a lot of comfort with her. I did as she told, she slowly removed my undies also and told at this time that is not needed. I nodded my head and took the oil into my palms a few drops and started. she asked me where do I apply first, I became confused then she laughed and turned on to her stomach and asked me to begin with her lower back and buttocks. I began massaging and she started moaning loudly, she told to hold her buttocks very tightly and squeeze them well, I did so. she smiled at me, and told that is good work and asked the same work to be done on her boobs, I started squeezing them tightly and applying gentle force. she told me that she needs much faster and rough way of squeezing in spite of using all force she started looking at me like a child, then I felt little bit hurt and aunty ....are u not happy....she told me that is not the way to squeeze the boobs...then I asked how to do it? then she asked me to come close to her and squeeze the tits first and keep them in mouth and chew them that gives her comfort, as my aim is to give maximum comfort I started doing that.
Later she told that is also not complete and I have to open her pussy with two fingers and push it forcefully and chew her boobs at that time. I started that way. after some time. that is not sufficient and told me to sit on her thighs and slowly widened herlegs and shown her red fleshy cunt and asked me to use it...I did not know much and asked her help. she simply laughed and pulledmy face to her lips and hardly pressed my chest on her open boobs which are totally nude now.she told to hug her more tightly. then she held my lund and slowly dipped into her cunt by herself widening her thighs. now she is holding my hair on the head very tightly as if she may fall down if she does not hold me, I asked aunty are u ok, she has not talked any thing and lifted her two legs and crossed on my waistand started pressing my buttocksagainst her open waist and started squeezing my lips as if it were a mango to be squeezed her ferociously and speed of actions kept me more fearful than happy as it was my first intimacy with a woman,I do not know even it is sex and fucking the lovely pussy of my beautiful and attractive bigger size aunty.....following this she slightly slapped on my buttocks and commanded me in husky voice notto waste the pleasure and move my hips over her up and down, I asked her your pussy is already fleshy, somewhat thick and some liquids are oozing and I cannot hurt her further. She told me in alow voice this is what a woman wants wont u be kind to Ur auntyby giving this pain!! after hearing her husky voice I realized I have full rights on her and started holding her head tightly with my left hand and took more support on her by squeezing her left side bigger melon with my right hand, started heavily crushing her downafter realizing her need to be crushed like that.
As her moaning keep on getting increased, wild and loud, I startedbanging hard on her pussy mercilessly and she was enjoying that every bit, she was getting tears from her eyes but encouraged me to continue and started a very confusing thing of biting my ears neck and every place on my face with her sharp teeth, I could not stop her, she was a hungry lion at that time, I thought no use in escaping from her. she further started rupturing my back skin with her nails by deepening them on my back and started becoming more excited with every strike I am making into her pussy with a veryrevengeful reaction, unable to bear her biting my face and lips, I started keeping her tights in between my teeth and slowly started biting them, they were like big size fatty iron nails hittingon my chest, hence I took one to my mouth and other one into my hand. I started squeezing and biting them alternatively, within minutes they turned to be very pink colour and a tinge of blood isappearing on them, she was not keeping quite. Finally I lifted her and made her to sit in opposite direction and held my cock in the same position and by putting my hands tightly behind her big size buttocks I started heavily moving her front and back and while doing started continuing squeezing her big boobs with my mouth and started caressing all over her naval buttons and lower abdomen. After some time of heavy movements she started holding my back and slowly whispered she needs to lay down and huskily told me I am a real man, but I continued banging her wet cunt for another 25 minutes all the way she was pleading me to leave her, with her every request I increased the speed, though not able to tolerate me she continued to hug me and continued to chew my lips.
After some time I started experiencing an electrical jerk likemovements in my lund and heavily hugged her, I told her some thing iam experiencing, she looked at me seductively and told you lay down on me, fill Ur liquid in my cunt, i also fell on her holding her shoulders and closely hugging her boobs and started chewing her cheeks, she started giving me deep kisses all over my faces, I could not tolerate and heavily ejaculated, some of the white liquid full drenched her cunt and also the bed sheet. we laid down in each others hands for more than 2 hours. she got up slowly and put me down and rested on me with her nude boobs, she is greatful to me for my manliness . Iasked her slowly still her blouse and bra hooks were not fully released. she laughingly told me she was fully satisfied and then hooks do not matter, I asked another question shamelessly, canI have this more, she told me certainly I am ur's why to ask then and saying so stiffly pressedher fleshy cunt on my thighs to make me feel the inside heat and its soft and wet touch....she askedin a soft voice, would i like to drink her cunt....she slept on her back and opened her cunt I entered my tongue like a dog andstarted licking it like a pig licks...with this we got ready for another show, but she told let us have lunch then have to comfortably in the night, then wehad a good lunch and slept off very comfortably.
I will continue further in Part III some more about my aunt's juicy cunt....

No comments:

Post a Comment