Tuesday 14 February 2012

Wife not washing private parts wants oral sex

Question. Recently I had unprotected intercourse at about 4 am in the morning. Couple of hours later my wife got her period. I noticed some blood stains on my penis, which I cleaned with soap. How could she not notice that she had her period during intercourse? Can she get pregnant? Also, sometimes she doesn’t wash her private parts after passing urine and expects me to perform oral sex on her, which I do. Is it harmful? Please guide. Answer. The menstruation period is considered as a safe time to avoid pregnancy. In fact it is believed that an orgasm during this period can help her reduce the discomfort and pain. As urine is sterile, performing oral sex on an unwashed body part is okay. It is better if she washed herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment