Sunday 5 February 2012

Usha aunty

Hi i had this when i was 18 with my aunt. She was my uncle's wife. I had an attraction towards her due to an incidence. We used to live together my uncle and aunt along with us in our old house. The bathroom door in the house is not proper. It will be visible from the bottom if someone bends down to see. One day i wasplaying with my brother and ran out near the bathroom and fell down and saw my aunt's cunt andlusicous ass, I enjoyed that moment. Later I din't feel anything. We bought a new houseand again we lived together. We had a big fish tank and we used to clean once a week. One day she helped me with it. She was in nighty and did not wear any inner wear. As I was standing , She was bending over and cleaning I saw her boobs with closest as I could. I masterbated from that day on thinking of her. One day my mom asked me to sleep with her in her room. I asked her why, she replied " Uncle is having night shifts for a week, just be with her ", she said.I agreed. Intially I was afraid to touch her. I said to her I could not sleep properly. she was reallynice.She thought me as a *** andsaid "be relaxed and sleep", why you are comfortable?. I said I used to put my hands upon my mom when I sleep. She replied, " Oh!, you cant put on mine and shewent to sleep. I could not sleep. the sights of the luscious cunt and boobs haunted my thoughts. Ipretended to sleep and just put my hands upon her . She was still asleep.
I moved my hands to her boobs and I squeeced it thinking of whati saw that day during the tank wash. I then moved my leg upon her from below dragging her nighty. I almost moved till her waist.She was still asleep. I squeeced her boobs and masterbated as my uncle might come anytime , the time was 4 A.M. I slept in dead tired. This became regular and she hardly noticed I was enjoying her during night. The next morning she said she will bath me. I blushed and said no aunt i am embraced. She had no ***** and she said pleaseI am like your mom. But I cant seeher as my mom. I am 18 years and as she washing me I saw her body .. she was fully wet . She was only wearning a petticoat. Asshe touched my pennis, it startederecting. She laughed and asked me to wash myself in those areas.I also did that .then i went again to bathroom and masterbated.
Months passed she moved away. Still she often visits our place. One day my parents were out and my aunt and uncle came to our house. I had chance to sleep with her again I am 19 now. I know she will sleep like dead and istarted to squeece her boobs. She suddenly turned and asked me wat r u doing ?. I pretended to be asleep and whispered like mom,, mom and then I turned my head she thought that I was doingg it unintentionally.But now she too was turned on as I am young.
The next day , I used to study with her and she used to teach me. That day power was off and Iwent to pick up a candle. I din't notice that she was next to me behind and I turned suddenly I kissed her. It was the sexiest moment in my life. Then We went back to studying. she din not react at all. then I decided to turn her on . As she was having my text book in her hand near her lap. I pretended to read it and then glided my hand near to her pussy. I did it repeated and she never moved her muscle. When I did it many times, she ran to bathroom and I saw her through the hole in the bathroomshe was washing her pussy. She came out and giggled. I did not expect this.
That night when she was asleep I put my hands again on her , she forcefully thew my arms back at me. I was scared. I looked on eyesin the dark, Ii was frightened to death as she was also awake andcaught me. When i was in the peak of fright. She kissed me. I started jucing out my precum. She said will i be albe to satify her. I took it as a challenge and did her for 30 minutes. I liked her pussy for 20 minutes and squceedher boobs then she pleaded me to insert my cock ... I replted gently at first and then increasedmy speed. I did twice that day. Final day due for my parents to be back. then we decided to havea proper sex and I cummed on her pussy.
Now she has a boy baby. but it is not mine... It is my uncle's. Now she is pure and now my horny thought went away... I am abroadnow..

No comments:

Post a Comment