Friday 10 February 2012

Sucking Milky Melons of my Aunt

Hi. My name is Madana. I am regular reader of KE but this is my first posting as no genuine incidents happened with me to publish here. Fortunately a miraclehappened last month. Now I wouldlike to share my experience of milking my aunt who has deliveredbaby two months back. I stay in my aunt’s house for my studies inBangalore. Me, my aunt, uncle andDivya (aunt’s 4 yrs baby) only stays in our home. My uncle is a manager in a reputed retail chain business outlet and keeps on travelling frequently. Then I, aunt and Divya only stay in home. ThenI sleep in aunt’s room only as she can’t sleep alone. This incident took when my uncle went to Mumbai. After finishing our dinner I and aunt went to bedroom. Divya was sleeping between me and aunt and newly born baby was sleeping right hand side of my aunt. My aunt was feeding thekid with turning her back to me. I put dim light and slept as usual. I woke up at 2am to go for toilet. Ijust seen my aunt and surprised. Her left breast was fully visible and she was in deep sleep and snoring. I was totally thoughtless for a couple of minutes. I felt my dick was growing harder in my trouser. I was curious to see and touch my aunt’s breast closely. Came back to bed and sat on my knees beside my aunt. Then I was just 5” far from those milky melons! I was very confidant as she was in deep sleep. With little fear, I just touched the nipple with one finger smoothly. There was no response. With courage I again put a couple of fingers in nipple for some times. Then I gathered courage and smoothly touched the entire breast which was huge and smooth. I made sure that aunt is not aware of my act. Then took my hand back and smelled the nipple which smelled sweet and I was even more excited to suck and drink milk which I was dreaming about since I seen my aunts huge milky white breast while she is feeding child many times in front of me. I gently pressed aunt’s breast near nipple and a drop of milk came out. Now I couldn’t able to control myself anymore. I just tasted it with my tongue gently. Still there was no response from my aunt. I gathered the courage and covered the dark big nipple with my lips and slowly started sucking milk. Milk started to flow slowly and I kept on swallowing. This was for first time I tasted such breast milk of my aunt though I am staying in their housesince Divya born. The taste was awesome! I kept on drinking aunt’s breast milk for couple of minutes. After few moments aunt moved even closer to me thinkingher kid is drinking the milk. It helped me to drink milk even more comfortably. I continued thisfor ten minutes. As she was sleeping I don’t looked at her after few time. When I accidently looked, my aunt was staring me. I was shocked and stopped my act.I was caught red hand (wet lipped?) Then I tried to get up. But aunt hold my shoulder and made me sit on my knees again. I was totally nervous then. I could not able to face my aunt. Surprisingly aunt told that she was aware when I pressed her boob first time and drank a couple of drops of her breast milkonly! She told purposely she kept quite as she also expected this and enjoyed this lot. She asked, “Do you want to taste my right breast as well?” I said yes and she unhooked all the buttons of her blouse and now both the milky melons were clearly visible. I started sucking right breast and my hands were busy rubbing her left boob. Aunt’s fingers were playing with my hairs. After this incident, my aunt fed me many times. Later we had intercourse also.

No comments:

Post a Comment