Saturday 11 February 2012

Shopkeeper Aunty

Hi im abhi..im from cochin....im 25 yrs old...this is a true incident which happend with me... I used togo to a nearby shop close to my house to buy household items...there was an aunty there..she must be around 45 yrs of age...first she never used to speak to me but when I became afrequent customer she started talking to me...she asked me about my studies and everything...I used to go the gym everyday passing her shop only...she used to ask me whats the use of building all these muscles...one daywhen I went to her shop there was nobody else...so I talked to her for a long time.. I asked her about her husband..she told me that her husband left her and her only son was in dubai..that time I came to know that she wasalone...that day onwards I starteddreaming of having sex with her..lemme tell u..she was damn sexy..she always used to wear saree and I used to look at her waist and navel and my tool used to stand up on seeing that.. I think she has also noticed me staring hungrily at her volptous assets many a times.... I was waiting for a chance to fuck her....one afternoon I went to her shop..she had closed her shop andwas about to go home...she stays behind her shop itself..... I told her that its ok if uve closed and ill go to some other shop and get it..she asked me to come inside and that she has kept the items inside her house and will take it from there and give... My monsterbegan to feel uneasy tht very moment... I went inside..she took the item and gave it to me...she had a very neat and clean house.... I asked her how do u maintain u house so neatly and cleanly...so she asked me to see the whole house.it was a small one... A hall, bath attached bedroom and a kitchen...when I saw the bed I got jitters down mybody.... I dreamt of me sleeping naked with her on it... I told her that ill leave now...she asked me whats the hurry and sit and chatfor sometime as she was alone and wont open the shop for two hours now.... I said ok and statredchatting with her...she told me that her husband ditched her andshe was all alone and started weeping...didnt know how to console her.. I went next and sat there and wept her tears off andasked her not to cry...suddenly she hugged me....her warm body aroused me. I also hugged her slowly....then she kissed me on my neck....she told me that she wantsme to touch her...there was my chance... I kissed her on her forehead and her cheeks...the pallu of her sarry had fallen off by this time and saw her volptous36 inch boobs protruding at me waiting for me to suck them hard...she guided me to the bedroom....she removed my jeans and t shirt and pounced on me...kissing and licking me everywhere....she put her hands inside my undies and started stroking my monster.... I didnt masturbate that day and came quickly..... I asked her to remove her clothes to which she reacted very quickly...she removed her saree, skirt and bra..my never seen a woman like this..so hot shewas...she had a very bushy pussy.... I went down and kissed her pussy and then slowly started licking it.....did it for a longtime and juices started pouring out of it...drank the whole thing....then I licked, sucked and bit her boobs hungrily and there were my teeth marks on her fair boobs..it turned to red cause of me biting it hard.... I stood up and removed my undies and asked herto take it inside her mouth..she refused to do it and told me thatshe hasnt done it before....but I made her do it....she sucked it realhard..... I asked her to turn that side and then slowly entered my cock from behind..she yelled as she didnt have sex for a very long time.. I started slowly and gradually increased my speed...shewas on cloud nine..she was yelling and crying out in pain and in joy....then I asked her to lie the traditional way with her legs wideapart..she did so.... I entered her pussy easily this time....fucked her really hard....both of us were sweating profusely as it was afternoon time...... I took out my organ as I was about tu cum...she took it in her mouth and drank the whole thing...she thanked me a lot for having satisfied her...and after that incident I go there every saturday afternoon and fuck her real hard.... I’ve never had so much fun with any of my girlfriends..this babe is superb...hmmm any aunts in cochinwho wanna have rough sex....

No comments:

Post a Comment