Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sex or Interview

Hi Friends. I thank all of you for your valuable suggestions. I heartily welcome suggestions fromeveryone; please feel free to send your suggestions to me. Thisstory is really good; I would like to dedicate this story to my aunt, my sexy chat friend Sony and the KE team. I completed this story long back but I didn’t get time to submit it. This story is all about my beautiful sexy fucking aunt. So those who are aunt lovers will definitely like this story.Let me give a brief introduction about my aunt. She is 32, with a good, big, milky hanging boobs and a thick hairy pussy. She is the sexiest woman I ever saw in my life; just remembering her would make my cock stand straight. I fucked her twice. It wasa memorable experience and it keeps coming in my mind. The satisfaction I had was ultimate; I cannot describe it by words. I thank my aunt for granting me such a great boon. Let’s get into the story, my 8th semester exams were over and I was searching for a job. I uploaded myresume in all the job search engines and I was waiting eagerly to see whether I got short listed in any company. After a week I got mails from two companies, asking me to attend the interview. One of them was in Bangalore itself and the other one was in Chennai. I attended the first one which was there in Bangalore but I couldn’t clear it. I got very disappointed. I had no other option; I had to attend the interview in the second company which was there in Chennai. When I thought of going to Chennai, thefirst face that flashed in my mind was my beautiful aunt. I had one week gap to attend the interview. I knew that if I go there I will waste my time with myaunt. I was in confusion, I had no other option but to go and attend the interview. None of them knew that I had such a secret relationship with my aunt. Inever told anyone about this till now except the KE readers. I was not sure whether I will attend theinterview and clear it or spend alltime with my aunt in sex. With a confused mind, I reached Chennai. I reached her home and knocked the door. The person who openedthe door was not my aunt it was her mother. I didn’t expect it. Shewas a very old woman; I felt verydisappointed for a while but I thought it was for good. My unclewas not there as usual, he was on a business trip to Delhi. I decided not to have sex with my aunt because that was the last opportunity I would be getting and I was not sure whether I will get any other opportunities in the future because of my poor marks. I was sleeping; my aunty came and called me for the dinner. After dinner, I was speaking with her mother. She told that she will leave day after tomorrow. Then I went to the terrace to get relaxed. My mind was asking me two questions, whether I should spend time with my aunt enjoying sex or prepare for the interview and get a job. My mind was saying prepare for the interview but my heart was asking me to enjoy this wonderfulmoment. The next morning I was sleeping on the bed. My aunt came with a coffee in her hand. When we had sex last time we had a deal that she should be nude always in front of me. So I used to see her nude always and my mind was filled up with her nude body. When she bent her body to keep the coffee on the table, the nude body of her whichI saw before flashed in my mind. All of a sudden my mind changed completely. I stopped thinking about the interview and instead started remembering about the sexy moments I enjoyed with her. It was 9’O clock, everyone went to sleep. I went to bed but my mind was still thinking about her, her nude body. I didn’t get any sleep. I was trying a lot to sleep but I couldn’t control it. Then withlots of courage, I entered my aunt’s room. Her mother was sleeping next to my aunt. I slowly moved towards my aunt and sat on the floor next to her. She waswearing a white blouse; her bra was clearly visible; I thought of touching them, I slowly pulled her pallu off and rubbed her right boobs with my hand. She was in deep sleep so she didn’t notice what I was doing. Then after some time she slowly opened her ey es and got shocked to see me rubbing her boobs. “Hey nanda, what are you doing, don’t you have sense, is it the way to behave when someone is there??? If we are caught that’s all everything will be finished, Go to your room immediately before she wakes up”. I got disappointed and returned to my room. After sometime she came to my room and knocked the door. I opened the door and sat on the bed in disappointment. She understood that I was disappointed; so she came near and hugged me. I felt happy and relaxed by her warm hug. She was looking so sexy and I thought of kissing her right away. I hugged her tightly and started kissing her. She allowed me to kiss for some time but later pushed me away and said “I don’t have much time, nandu, we can’t have sex now. This is not the right time, she will definitely doubt us. So wait for some more time”. I begged her a lot but she didn’t accept at all. I knew why she came to my room but she was scared of getting caught by her mother. Then I asked her to suck her boobs once for which she accepted. She was sitting on the bed in front of me; I pulled her pallu off from her body, and touched her boobs. She was getting mood for sex. I removed her blouse, she was wearing a black bra, it was too sexy. I unhooked her bra from behind and started squeezing her boobs from behind. She asked me to come and sit in front of her. I thought she was ready for sex but she removed my unzipped my pants and removed my underwear. My cock was very big and hairy. Aunty: Ah, your cock is a lot bigger than I thought. Your cock looks just like your uncle’s. Did you fuck anyone else??? Me: No, you are the only women with whom I had sex. Aunty: Anyway it is very big than before, it will be very painful for me this time. She started with a gentle kiss on my cock tip. Then she spit her saliva on my cock and started taking in my cock inside her mouth. It was absolute heaven. My cock was shining when it was coming out ofher mouth. She was licking my cock with her tongue. Then she was sucking my balls in her mouth, it was making some sexy sounds. I was aroused; I squeezed her milky white boobs. She allowed me to do that. Then she gave me a nice hand job to my big cock. I asked her to put it in her mouth. I pushed my cock inside out from her mouth, by thetime her hanging boobs were shaking rapidly. Few seconds laterI cummed in her mouth, the thick white sperms came out. It was all over her mouth. I felt satisfied and we both cleaned our self. Thenext day her mother was gettingready to go to her native place. I dropped her in the bus stand andreturned home. I washed my face and started to prepare for the interview. I was keeping a book inmy hand and studying seriously. She (my aunt) came and stood in front of me. I saw her foot and I slowly moved my head up. She was not wearing even a single piece of cloth on her body. She was completely nude. Hey, what are you looking at??? Common kiss me, hug me, and do whateveryou want. I’m horny common fuck me nandu. I was starring at her nude body in a big confusion. Thenshe came and sat on my lap, her hanging boobs were right in frontof my eyes. I threw the book aside and took her to the bed room. I kissed her nicely, and hugged her. She was too hot and sexy. I was removing my clothes, immediately she took my cock in her hand and sucked it in her mouth. My cock was so huge about 9 1/2 inches; she was able to suck only a part of it. She wassqueezing it in her mouth and rotating it. She took my cock out of her mouth spit on it and sucked it again. I was in seventh heaven, it was very painful but I was enjoying it. I pushed my cock deep inside her mouth and then I cummed inside her mouth. She drank all the sperms and I got tired and fell on the bed. She came over me and started to pullmy cock up and down. My warm rubbing recharged my cock to its full strength and it was ready forthe next round. This time it was my turn. I pushed her on the bed and opened her legs wide. She had very thick hairs on her pussy.It was like a bush. I moved closer to it and rubbed my tongue on her pussy. Her body started vibrating when I started licking her pussy with my tongue. I continued the same and she started moaning with erotic sounds. I inserted my finger insideher pussy, she was watching me eagerly what would I do next. I rubbed my finger against a soft part inside her pussy; she startedto scream but didn’t ask me to stop because it was a very beautiful pain. I learned this technique from my cousin, she told me that rubbing that part inside the pussy would make a women more aroused. I did exactly as she taught me, she started responding just the way Iexpected. Her nipples were erect,her boobs were getting very big and she started to leak with juices. Her boobs were the sexiestthing in her body, they were hanging; I took both of them in my hand and started sucking her nipples. I think she likes that pussy rubbing technique; she was rubbing her pussy with her own fingers while I was sucking her boobs. Her boobs were the most milkiest, white in color and hanging like a big water filled balloon. My cock was ready for action. I rubbed my cock tip on her pussy and pushed it inside with a lot of force. It went deep inside her pussy. I kept quiet for some time and slowly pulled my cock outside. It was wet with her juices and it was shining brightly. Istarted to fuck her fast, she started to scream and she was crying in pain. But I was not in a mood to stop it. I gave a big pushand it was all over. My cock cummed inside her pussy. I was able to feel my juice flowing insideher pussy. I kept my cock inside her pussy for a while, and then itreturned to its normal size. I tookmy cock outside, her pussy was completely filled with my juices and it was leaking a lot. I licked it with my tongue and cleaned her pussy thoroughly. Then we were lying down for an hour and took a hot bath. At 9’O clock we had one more sex session and I enjoyed it nicely. The whole night she was sucking my cock and I was enjoying it. The next day, I woke up from the bed. It was 9:30AM. The interview was at 10:15AM.I changed my dress soon and tookall the files and necessary documents. I was scared and my body was shivering. I was standingin confusion. She gave me a deep lovely kiss on my lips and all my tensions were gone. I reached thespot on time. While I was entering the building they called my name. Ientered inside the cabin. It was a lady, she asked me a lot of questions but I answered only those questions I knew. After that all those who attended the interview were waiting to see who got selected. A guy came andcalled the names of those people who got selected. He called almost10 peoples name, my name was not called. I thought I didn’t get selected and started moving outside. Suddenly I heard my name called by that person. I ran quickly and verified whether it was my name and as you would expect it was my name Nanda. That moment was the most happiest in my life, I thank god for helping me to get that job. I returned home with a big happy smile on my face. Since I got job inChennai itself, I had to stay with my aunt for which my parents agreed. Everyday was a festival for me, my sexy aunt was with me, I was enjoying life like never before. I thank god for giving me such a beautiful aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment