Tuesday 14 February 2012

Scooty Class

Hi friends it’s Syam. Am a new writer on Kerala erotica. Here I want to share my own experiencewith my aunt. She is 33 years old hot sexy beauty. She have 5 inch height and 45 kg weigh. She has amedium size boobs and have a beautiful structure. She is not as bolder. She is living alone. A servant usually stays with her at night. Her hubby is abroad for abt2 years... He buy a new scooty to her. But she didn't know to ride the scooty.. Her hubby asks me toteach her to ride the scooty. But am actually not as much interested to teach her. Bcoz before I tried to seduce her for sex.. But she is not interested to do then. So I decline the offer first, but he forces me to teach her. And I agree to teach her. I called her and she says that can we start tomorrow. I agreed and then the day comes I reached there by afternoon. I wear a tracksuit. and she is wearing a tight black suit she was looking much sexy in that dress. Then I ride the scooty with her. Actually am riding little bit fast and suddenly we jumped because of a speed breaker suddenly her juicy tits touched tightly to my back and he slightly hug me to avoid falling down. Then I take her to a lonely place, because to avoid accidents. Then I started to teachher by riding at back seat and actually am so hot and my dick is knocking on her back, bus she doesn't mind such thing she is concentrated on her studies. Frankly she is a good student.. And I decided to utilize that situation. So I move more closely to her. And my body touches her back and erected dick is knockingon her butts, I feel she was beinglittle bit hot and losing her concentration. I slowly moved my hands over hips and slowly rubbing on her thighs surprisingly this time she doesn't try to oppose me. I took it as a chance to make her hotter and seduce for sex. Slowly I moved my hands to her juicy tits and she was stopping that vehicle. I feel her hot on my thighs and hands and she also try to hug me. I hug her in that public place, because no one was there and I kissed her onher rose lips. And she also find mydick and rubbing on it, and whispers that ''come on lets go tomy home I need you now''. I suddenly take the scooty and ride it to her house. As we reached there she suddenly unlocks the doors and she asks me to come fast. As I entered to her house she closed the doors and hugs me tightly from behind. And she catches my hot dick and squeezes it. I suddenly rotate to back and kissed her very tightly and violently. I lift her on my hands and go to bedroom. Then we lie on the bed and I lick her onher face,neck,and also slightly sucks her tits and pussy over herdress she is shivering with over excitement and I slowly remove her topper and then her bottom. And she removes my dress madly and very violently also she removes her panties and bra.. Butshe is looking very hot in that innerwear. Then she madly start to kiss me and licking on my wholebody. Then she find my dick and starts the blow job. She is very experienced person in oral sex. I asked this to her after that session she says me that she always suck on banana's and being satisfied on that. When she sucks I used to rubbing my leg on her wet pussy. As the blow job end me slowly but madly sucks her tits, rose pussy, thighs and her tummy. She was become hotter and she starts to moan. And she asks me to start it now. Suddenly I lie over her and slowly inserted my dick to her hot wet pussy. It’s as tight as like as a virgin girl, because since two years she is without doing any thing on that hot well. She begs me to do slowly. Finally I inserted my whole dick to that well, and I wait for some time and start fucking slowly, slowly,.....,then increase the speed and she make lot of noise like''aaaaahhhhh ssssshhhh ah ah as ahhhh come on fuck me ssssshhhh ssssss kill me'' finally she comes to an orgasm and she hug me tightly and says to pls stop....but I like to fuck her more so I didn’t stop fucking she was laughing loudly asI fucks her and finally another one happen to her also my hot dick cums on her wet pussy and also I squeeze my dick over her tits and lips.. After that incidence we were getting closer and someday I spend the whole night with her in the absence of servant.. Hope you all like my real story..

No comments:

Post a Comment