Saturday 11 February 2012

Missed Call

Hi all, am rajasekhar(name changed to hide my identity). I am32 years of age, married & have a child. Am from thrissurdistrict ofKerala. Am working as a manager in one of the leading new generation banks. I am a regular reader of this site and always thought of writing a few of my experiences here. Today I decidedto submit a real incident to this site for all of you to read and enjoy. One night as i was sitting infront of my system and checking my mails I received a miss call from a number. It was around at 10 in the night. As my wife was in the kitchenI at that time I called back, but the phone was switchedoff. I tried for another 2 or 3 times but the same effect. As my wife was coming from the kitchen I too switched off my phone and the computer and went to sleep.Being a very horny person who is on the look out for fuckingopportunities I tried that number again during our lunch break the next day. To my luck the bell rangbut no one was picking it. After trying for 2 or 3 times I left it as our lunch brek was over. During my work I received a good evening message at around 3.30 PM from that number. I had a couple of mails and reports to send so I continued with my work.At around 5 PM I called againbut still no one picked the phone.When I stopped I received asms from that number asking me whether I was angry. I immedidtely sent a reply that I amnot, but would like to know who is behind this. I got an answer immediately which read “ V have met last week at a reception”. I tried to think about the previous week’s reception and suddenly recollected that one of my distant relative who attended thefunction had during the course oftalk asked for my number and I had given her my visiting card. Now coming to this lady her nameis Soumya(name changed). She is in fact a cousin of my mother. I had not met her for the last 7 to8 years as they were in Delhi at that time. She is around 42, plumpin figure with good round ass andbig bulging boobs. She is staying with her husband now at their home in Thrissur. Her hus who was a central government employee had take VRS and thus settled here. They do not have any kids. I immediately smsed back“I knw its U”. Immediately a reply came “Its Who?”.I sent back a sms“Only U had taken my card at thereception”. After that I did not receive a reply for 10 minutes. Then I called again. This time aftera long time the phone was picked but no sound from the other side.I said hello a couple of times.Then slowly the expected feminine sound came from the other side. We talked for 15 minutesor so during which she told that she was thinking of calling me and talking but was reluctant to do so as she thought I would think bad about her. That’s why she only smsed earlier. After a lot of assurances from my side that sheis welcome to call me and I do nothave any objestion she calmed down. After that day sending a good morning and a good night sms bacame a habit for both of us. We did not talk for another 6 or 7 days.Occasionaly I sms ed thelatest tren here”Tintumun Jokes”some of which had double meaningwords. One day she smsed me that she would like to receive more Tintumon jokes. I immediately smsed her about 15 jokes most of which had sexual overtones. The next day she smsed me to call when I was free. When I called her during lunch break we talked abourt general things. Then she asked who is sending these jokes to me to which I replied several of friends do. Then she told she enjoyed them. The rogue in me awoke on this comment.And I asked her whether uncle doesn’t show you such jokes. She immediately told me that he and his friends are very old to enjo these jokes. I immediately asked her, is he old inall aspects. After asking this I thought I had made a mistake. But the answer from the other end was a swift”He had been old since the last 5 years”. She then asked about my family etc and asked to drop into their house some day with wife and kid. I immediately asked whether that meant I can come there only with family.She told “not at all..you arewelcome even if you are alone.If you are free come now itself. It isa pleasure for me” I asked her wher uncle is and she told me that he had gone to allepy with 2of his friends to attend a marriage and that he would be returning back only by 7 or 8 PM.Iknew that this was an invitation to me. I went to my boss and informed him that one of my friend had met with an accident and Ihave to go there and hence would need a half day leave. With much persuation he agreed to that.I immediately called my home and told that a friend of mine hadmet with an accident am going ther after availing a half day leave. I did this to be on the saferside.Also my wife knows only a few of my friends. I purchased a pack of condoms and called Soumya aunty and told that I would be there in 10 minutes.As I had not gone there before I called her after reaching their colony to know their house. She directed me by telling the lanes and bylanes through the mobile phone as I drove my car. Then I saw her standing at the gate of a house. As I reached she opened the gate and she closed it after I had parked my car behind their car which was in the porch. She was wearing a pink coloured nylonnightie which was sticking to her body. She welcomed me inside. Sheasked me to make myself comfortable and went inside the kitchen.She returned back with fresh pine apple juice and some sweets. She then came and sat near me and started talking.During this period she prompted me to have a couple of sweets and I too had finished gulping the juice also. I knew that although both of us were chatting a lot of things our minds were not on the topics. As one ofus had to take initiative I told herthat I thought that some young lady was standing at the gate when I saw her from a distance while driving. She pinched my thighs saying “Poda Kalla”(go you naughty). To this we both startedlaughing, but after some time I realized that she had not taken her hand frm my thighs.Getting bolder I too pinched herthighs slowly saying you should also know that it pains when being pinched. We remained like that fora few minutes without either of us talking,I also did not remove my hands from her thighs. Then I slowly started circling on her thighs with my fingers. She immediately rested her head on my shoulders. Without any secondthought I held her with both hands and embraced her. She alsoreciprocated it . I then slowly moved her away and raised her face and looked into her eyes.It was so full of lust that any sage would have compromised his celibacy.I kissed her hard and longon her lips and with one hand started to press her ass.Oh my god they were so soft. She then told me lets go to bedroom. What happened there is worth explaining in detail. That will be done in my next part.

No comments:

Post a Comment