Tuesday 14 February 2012

Love making with Aunt in Bathroom

Hi all, You can call me jataka. I am shaing here my first sex experience that happened with my aunt. She works as a school teacher. She is my dad’s younger brother’s wife. She is tall, fair in complexion, with outstanding curves on front and back and always wears either saree or nightie. One sunny Saturday afternoon, I went to her home. I could not see anyone in home. I guess Auncle was still in office, 80kms away from that place. His two children were away on a trip.Slowly I moved inside home. I heard water splashing sound frombathroom. I could see green sareewith black brownish flowers and black petticoat hanging on the bathroom door. It was not closed as clothes were there on it. I guess as it was Saturday, she had returned from school early. Itwas very hot outside since the sun was right on top of my head. Somehow at that point of time, I could not think of anything except stealthily peeking inside the bathroom with small gap made by the clothes. I could see her bare, fleshy white back. Hairs were still dry. Thread of mangalyam with black and golden beads was there on neck. Below itwas her fleshy plain back. Below that I was seeing two bulgy buttocks shaking with the rhythmin which she was scrubbing her body. My eyes went down bit more. Round plumpy thighes, and big lengthy legs…… Water from shower was spraying on her breasts and I think she was playing with them and enjoying the process. I saw the whole thingcomfortably for longer time and savored every moment of it, but for how long..? how long can I control my hormones? Without myknowledge, my legs moved inside. My eyes set on her back…step bystep…without making any noise. Soon after I reached her, I just grabbed her from behind. By this time she had applied shampoo on her hair and her eyes were closed. My hands had cupped her volumnous breasts, my nose was smelling her ecstatic odour of a woman…and my mouth was licking the flesh on her back with toungeand lips. You must be wondering what her reply was to this…. “Ravi, pls…you naughty…go to bedroom and wait there…” her eyes still closed but her mouth speaking..in moanning sound. Hold on I am not ravi…nor my auncle. Ravi is her colleague!!! He is a regular visitor to her home and you can call him as their family friend. And here in the mid of opened-door bathoom, I have hugged my aunt and pressing herbreasts and biting her back without she knowing who it was..and also co-operating… I increased my activites. I hold her tight…my dick pressing her buttocks..i turned her to my side. My lips moved to her lips..her eyesstill closed. I started smooching..she is too smooching me… I went down and started licking her breasts and biting her nipples and brushing my face in between her two melons. She “I had asked you t come at 1 o clock and you are here by 12 itself…ummmm..haaa..pchpch….slowly..ayyoo…thu…naughty..get out from here..other wise I’ll not give it to you in bedroom..” I am still quiet. Water spashed on her face…she pulled me tightly to her and grabbed my face to smooch…Alaas… It’s me!!!! She is dumb stuck! She went in utter confusion how to react…!!!my eyesand her eyes staring at each other..lips close to each other…after some 4 seconds of silence she suddenly released herself from me and tried to cover her breasts with her right hand and her pussy with her left hand. I am standing still..she ran to the corner of the bathroom and sat there in such way that her knees were coverng her breasts..her pussy closed by her legs..she hiding her face in her thighes…weeping.. Now I came to my senses…my t-shirt was wet…my pant had dropped down(she had done it)..no underwear…my dick was still standing erect..I hid my dick with both my hands and sat there itself. Few minutes of silence…2 meters of gap between us..i dareda bit…moved close to her…she lifted her face..I spoke “whatever has happened, don’t think about. Iknow I have done wrong, you know you have done wrong too..but I enjoyed it..you really look sexy..i cant control myself after seeing you naked..i love you..” I had really spoke word “love”. She had her own worries.. “pls don’t tell ths to your uncle..about ravi..and about what has happened today…”…bit smile came on her lips and continued..”by the way..you were good too…I enjoyed it..for the second time in my life, I touched virgin dick…after your uncle’s..you make a good husband to your wife..” “you be my wife until I get one” I giggled. She smiled and shyed away her face in acceptance. I “why don’t we continue..?” she was quiet. I understood I have to make a move. I hugged her in that position only. We smooched each other. I took her petticoat and saree from the door and spread it over the slippery floor and asked her to lay down…. She..”so much hurry..?” with a smile. I lyed on her slowly inserted my dick into hers..it went easily..as hers was wide open…ofcourse she was an experienced candidate. I started moving my body up and down. She was co operating by moving lifting her trunk at times to the rhythm.Suddenly heard a voice..”mom…mom…” Her younger son had returned from trip. I quickly removed my dick she immediately got up took her petticoat and covered herself with that and went to the half opened door. Meanwhile I turned on the shower. She went and closed door while telling son..” I amtaking bath. Go to shop and buy maggie..i’ll make noodles for you…”such a lovely lady…my darling… I went to door..pushed her to the corner of the backside oif the door and hugged her tightly by placing my lips onto her lips..my chest pressing her breasts hard…she in a filmy fashion lifted her right leg and put it around my back..easing my dick to enter into her pussy…oh my god…sex is such a sacred beautiful thing on the earth.it needs no words..dick and pussy…lips and lips…breast and chest..all speak with themselves… She was resting her back on the wall..i was stroking my dick hard,,shower water was running down…and she got the fullfreedom and started screaming..”haann…hoonn…ummmmm..haaa yaa..yaaa..yesss yesss…faster..fastre…ayyooo…ammaaaa..” we both were breathing heavily..the temparature of our sex organs had reached maximum..and we reached the climax..a whole load of sperm splashed deep into her pussy for the first time in my life….we both leaned on to wall…hugging each other, on each…resting our bodyother… 5 minutes later.. She cleaned herself…I cleaned myself..just for a change..i wore her panty..of course it was bit bigger..and she wore my underwear..it was very specaial for us..she was wearing creamy petticoat…creamy bra..and th blouse and then saree…I was enjoyin the scene of woman getting dressed for the first timewith full freedom…as a final touch I went to her and gave a big giss on her stomach. She played her hands over my head meanwhile. By the time her kid came, I was sittng on the sofa, she was in kitchen. He gave noodles to hs mom..came to hall took remote from me..put pogo channel and increased volume…aha ..god has specially made that day for me…pretending to talk with my aunt I went inside kitchen. Slowly Ihugged her from behind and wisphered..”I love you”..my hands moved inside her blowse and theninto bra searching for smooth boobs. My dick was pressing her buttocks. My lips were locked withher lips with her head turned towards me…my legs trying to lift her saree and petticoat upto herknee level..

No comments:

Post a Comment