Saturday 11 February 2012

The awaited Spring

Hi readers, I am Ramesh 21 yrs from Cochin. i am a software engineer currently working at Cochin. I am a regular reader of the stories in this site for last few months. This is first time I am going to share with you people my very first sex encounter that happened when i was doing my graduation. Let me come to the story. I was doing my engineering at Coimbatore. Since i was active in activities and sports i could maintain a physique body. I am 5feet 6 inch height and handsome.This happened when i came home for my vacation. This happened with my neighbor aunt Kavitha (name changed). She is 38 years of age, wife of a businessman andmother of 2 children. She was godfriend of my mother but was not a regular visitor of my house. During that vacation, once she came my home to get informationabout some topic from net. But my system has got no net connection but it was activated inmy mobile. so using my mobile, shegot the things wanted. That helped to make a good relation between us. The same way she also thought. Then she started visiting my hime frequently and sometimes use my mobile for browsing. That time, i got some chances to touch her hands. One day when i was coming home late in the evening, i saw her in town. She asked me for a lift which I agreed with pleasure. I took her on my bike. The town was heavily crowded (God's grace) which helped me to enjoy her body. i understood that she is sitting very tightly with me deliberately. So i made full use of it. Next day igot a call in my mobile and realized that it was kavitha aunty. First she started talking normally, then she talked about her husband, married life etc.Thenthe phone talk became frequent and we even stared discussing about anything like very close friends. She was saying that she is not getting attention and sexual satisfaction from her husband as he is busy with his business and all. So i started to console her. Slowly we became very close. Then on a fine day when i went to her home. She was going to take bath so asked me to wait. I sat there. I realized that she was alone at home. Children were in school and hus on tour. After bath she came out to the bedroom and was dressingthere.Suddenly i heard she calling me to her room. When i entered the dress changing scene made me mad. She told me to help her to put the hooks of her back opening blouse. I did so. While doing it, my hands touched her bare back which made her shiver. She leaned close to me. Her back full portion was in contact with my body. I could not control myself. I hold her from behind. My already erect 8" cock was trying to protrude into her ass tearing her saree. She turned back. We started kissing on each others' face, on eyes, earlobes and portion behind the ears and finally our lips met each other. Since i was very interested in lip kissing, i enjoyed it at least 30 minutes. She too enjoyed this session with all possible configurations.Then slowly startedcoming down. I kissed her neck, then on boobs above the blouse. Came down to the naval area andplayed there with my tongue inside it. She was bending like an arch in pleasure.I removed her blouse just with my lips and teeth.Then her bra, then i removed herknot of skirt with my teeth and made her complete nude just without using hand. This made herwell tempted. She told me tha shewants to make me nude in the same way and i agreed. She did the same on me. Now both of us are complete naked and hugging each other like anything and kissing madly. Then we came in 69position and i licked her trimmed pussy and she made me happy with a good blowjob. Then i kissedeach and every part of her body,her tummy, naval, pussy, boobs, thighs legs, palms and everywhere and she did the sameto me. Then i stated sucking her boobs for along time. Within this she was impatient and compelled me for the ultimate play. I, on topof her inserted my 8" tool into her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure. I increased the speed, she really enjoyed it. After a session she told me that she wants to ride on me. She came ontop of me and started playing with my tool inside her just like riding a horse. We both were satisfied more than enough that day, that much we did. After the play, we laid on the bed naked hugging each other for half an hour. Then we took a shower together and had some usual funsthere. Then dressed each other. It was time for me to leave there.We kissed for five minutes before leaving. That night she called me on phone and told me that she enjoyed the time with me alot. But also she don't want to destroy her family life. So she toldme that we will continue this relation only in safe situations only so that we do not want to create any doubt in others. So i eagerly waited for a good situation. She herself called me onvarious such occasions and we stillenjoy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment